Bookings can only be made through email or telephone correspondence with Andrew or Simone or their personal assistant. Please do not attempt to book a mediation through the ‘Calendar’ link as this will be unsuccessful.
Please follow the steps below:
- Review the ‘Calendar’ link to determine Andrew’s or Simone’s availability.
- Ensure the other parties to the mediation are available on the nominated date.
- Contact Andrew’s and Simone’s assistant on 07 5618 8218 or by email at email@example.com to book a mediation.
- Include in the email the title of the matter, the names of the parties, and legal representatives, and details of other persons who will be attending the mediation, any request as to venue, and any requirements for the tax invoice.
- A confirmation email containing Mr A Fraser’s Mediation Agreement (view here) or Ms Simone Fraser’s Mediation Agreement (view here) will be sent once the mediation is successfully booked.
- If the parties consider a preliminary meeting is desirable then that should be raised so arrangements can be made.
- Parties are asked to give as much notice as possible of their intention to cancel a mediation.
- If sufficient notice is given (7 days) an alternative date for the mediation can be booked without incurring additional fees.
- Cancellation or adjournment of the mediation within seven (7) days of the date appointed for the mediation is not sufficient notice and a fee may be payable in accordance with the terms of the Cost Disclosure Letter.